We have nine showings this weekend, along with an open house on Sunday afternoon, so I should be sleeping on a giant pile of money by Wednesday.
In the meantime, I offer the following for your Friday afternoon amusement and/or disgust:
– Sure, I acknowledge that it’s gross, but admit it: you like the fries, too.
– EVERY ELEVEN DAYS. And I never go, which means some people are going even MORE frequently to drive up the average.
– He’s spawned his own tiny douchebags, and now he wants YOUR children under his sway, too.
– This inspires me to found my own magazine, Nut Punchers: A Guide to Nut Punching. (via The Spiteful Chef)
– (1) “The Gambler’s Fallacy” is my favorite and (2) I have to physically restrain myself from using this on Facebook seventeen thousand times a day.
– This should only be viewed by those with strong stomachs, and not within a half-hour of waking up in the morning. I learned the hard way.
I wasn’t even aware that Taco Bell was really considered a food item.
Also, Taco Bell doesn’t have Taco Tuesdays (at least, I don’t think they do), and therefore, they are completely null and void as a fast Mexican food option.
“false cause” is my personal favorite. though i prefer the more traditional “post hoc ergo propter hoc.” things sound way classier in latin.
I think it is rather creepy when a husband and wife, like Tyler & his wife, look more like brother and sister. Shudder.
Many thanks for introducing me to the Logical Fallacy site. Love the icons.
Love the list of links.
The thought that so many would even want a dorito taco bake made me want to hang my head and cry!
@randy, it’s cute how you think “douchier” means “classier.” feeling friendly today?
@tracey, as well it should. the proliferation on pinterest is terrifying.
Comments are closed.