This is been a bit of a topsy-turvy week chez TNS, so I need to take Friday afternoon to recover with my good friend the Internet. Stoke my righteous feminist anger, Internet!
– From Kant’s Categorical Imperative: Only take the C train to West Fourth Street if everyone should take the C train to West Fourth Street.
– My addition would include “please figure out my first name, because it’s right there on the goddamn home page.”
– Yeah! Take that, collage of decorative plates you thrifted, and shove it up your ass.
– Okay, first, like I needed more of a reason to never go to Applebee’s. Second, I think that if you do this, you should prepare to have your firearm covered with grilled shrimp and mixed Italian cheeses.
– Turnips are not underrated. They’re rated exactly how turnips SHOULD be rated.
– This makes me feel much better about myself.
– All lies. Everyone knows they go to secret meetings of the cat freemasons to plot against you.
– The bigger issue is religious freedom? NO, THE BIGGER ISSUE IS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY UTERUS, YOU MISOGYNIST ASSWADS.
– In response, I would like to pass a law that allows the federal government to cease any funding that might benefit Arizona because I pay taxes and it goes against my conscience to knowingly support a state that has actually designated a “state gun.” FYI, it’s the Colt Single Action Army Revolver.
– Join the circus? CLICHED.